The best way to get married in France, is organizing a ceremony called “cérémonie laïque”.
The advantage of this kind of “secular ceremony” is that you can organize it as you wish. Location, timing, content: let speak your desires and your creativity.
The ceremony may well be:
- in the park or on the terrace of the venue you’ve chosen,
- in the garden of your property (if it is large enough or if you are few),
- indoors in your venue,
- in an unusual place (in a tent, an art gallery, football stadium, …)
- in a pretty field if you plan a country wedding,
- at the beach, with sea, sand and sun.
Before choosing your ceremony wedding venue, have a check with french laws, especially if you want to get married on a beach.